Chase the sheltie is a very small blog with only a few followers so the idea of blog awards being passed around is very new to me! I will do my best to attempt this!
The rules of the “One Lovely Blog Award”:
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
First, I would like to thank Marty the Manx for nominating me! Check their blog out: http://martythemanx.wordpress.com/
Since this blog is about Chase, I will follow rule 3 by listing 7 facts about Chase:
1. Chase gets a Paragon Whimzee treat every morning
2. Chase HATES crows with a fiery passion
3. Chase barks more when he is outside of the house, than inside of the house
4. Chase has lived with 2 cats, but I would not call him cat-friendly (he either bullies them or is afraid of them)
5. Chase barks at any stranger/dog/cat he sees while out on a walk
6. Chase can be off leash, but his owner is too much of a worrier to let him do it often
7. Chase can not go up/down more than 4-5 stairs
My nominations (you do not have to reciprocate, just know I follow your blog and enjoy it!):
Marty the Manx
The Dante Diaries
The Scottie Chronicles
Travels with Choppy
The Adventures of Sawyer
Collies of the Meadow
2 Brown Dawgs
Helen’s Home World
Wags and Whiskers
UPDATE: how to add the award picture to your blog permanently:
All the steps are outlined here… just look for the “image” button under your widgets… paste the URL add the title and bam you are done! Feel free to ask questions in the comments if you are still confused and want to add this to your site! 🙂